– Ensure climate change commitments are not compromised by aviation growth
– Limit the impact of aircraft noise on both health and acheter du viagra en pharmacie en france quality of life
– Protect public health by upholding and toughening air pollution laws around airports
– Examine all local environmental and social impacts of airport expansion, and refuse expansion if the likely impact is unacceptable
– Give preference to using existing airport capacity
– Ensure full parliamentary scrutiny and debate
See the full report under Fly Clean page
The High Weald Parish Councils Aviation Action Group’s policy aims are: no second runway at Gatwick Airport, no night flights, introduction of maximum respite, improved noise measuring standards, aircraft must fly at the maximum safe height and retro-fit of modification to Airbus A320 series.