Last night members of Tunbridge Wells Borough Council voted to oppose the proposal for a second runway at Gatwick Airport, and to campaign for a reduction in night flights.
It seems like common senses, personal complaint and the excellent pressure groups are beginning to take effect. Let’s hope East and West Sussex County Councils come to their senses.
FYI: I have been told by the lead of ESCC that there is no noise in my village. I have records going back months. BTW Flight Radar 24 (http://www.flightradar24.com/ is a useful, addictive, geeky application (for mobile and PC) that shows all sorts of details on a radar map.
I tend to add the flight number to the complaints mail.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
1. Your name and address
2. The nature/date/time of disturbance
3. That you want this complaint officially recorded.
Click here to send complaint email
1. How Gatwick beat it's own world record - (NATS took this down from their site so this is a copy from the internet archive project)
2. Nats Beats Own Record on Flights
3. Aircraft Noise and Residential Property Values
4. Noise and Statistics - WHO
5. Joint Policy Proposals For a
Sustainable Future Aviation Strategy
Powered by WordPress
Max Magazine Theme was created by